🚧 This is a draft of my setup page
📅 Last update: 2020 October 05
- 💻 Macbook Pro M1 16Go - 512Go
- 🖥 LG 27UK850
- ⚒ Nexstand
- ⌨️ Keyboards
- Lily58 - Kailh Choc Brown
- Magic Keyboard
- ◻️ Magic Trackpad 2
- 🔈 Bose Mini Soundlink II
- 🎧 Sennheiser Momentum III
- 📖 Kindle Paperwhite
- 📱 Xiaomi Mi9
- alfred-mdi - to find an material icon
- alfred-devdocs - search in devdocs.io
- alfred-github-workflow - quick access to Github repo
- alfred-pkgman-workflow - Package Repo Search for brew, bower, gems…
- alfred-toggl - for Toggl time tracker
- heroku-alfred-workflow - quick access to Heroku logs, console, or dashboard.
- file-action - various file actions to operate on files and folders.
- local-host - open port that you specify at local host
- colors - Convert HEX/RGB/HSL colors
- Encode/Decode Transform query strings through base64, html, url, and utf-8 encode/decode
- Alfred-Convert Convert between different units offline
- Audio Switch Switch between your input sources and output devices.
- Unicode Symbols Search Find and paste unicode symbols using python script or alfred workflow.
- Recent Downloads This is an Alfred v2 workflow to access the most recent downloads in the Downloads folder.
- Advanced Google and Apple Maps Workflow Easy directions from or to multiple locations, using either Google Maps or Apple Maps.
- Buttercup - password manager
- Toggl - time tracker
I trow ideas and todo here from a simple keyboard shortcut
The natural language processing is gold, you can type “Update blog post #blog tom” to create a todo for tomorrow (tom) in the “Blog” project. No need to leave your keyboard.
I have several lists from ideas to add to my project board to movies and books to read. And shopping list.
Before Todoist I used Wunderlist.
To store some ideas requiring some follow-up. For example for administrative document follow-up (workflow: to do/ doing/ wait for answer/done)
Sort of Trello UI for Github.
A simple wrapper for Google Inbox and Gmail. I use Inbox with some custom rules. No notification. Newsletter only show-up in the evening in a specific folder. Zero inbox 2 times a week.
Apple Mail For mailboxes with low traffic
Because the team chat and shared drafts is gold.
- Obsidian - Second Brain - Journaling
- SublimeText - for simple text edition
- zsh + powerline
- Vagrant + virtualbox
- Adobe Lightroom
- Gapplin - SVG viewer
Terminal - Cli
- ccat - cat with colors
exa - Replacement for ls written in rust.
- colorls - Replacement for ls with icons and colors
hstr better navigation in bash history
- McFly - History search replacement
- fzf fzf is a general-purpose command-line fuzzy finder
- Jump Quick Jump to folder based on history. Maybe my most used bash tool
- fzf.vim fuzzy search and command palette like for Vim
- licecap - Gif screencapture
- daisydiskapp - free space viewer
Rocket - Better emoji picker Pushbullet
- Cyberduck - ftp, sftp,…
- Amphetamine - keep Mac awake
- Habits Loop (Android)