🚧 This is a draft of my setup page
📅 Last update: 2018 August 29
- 💻 Macbook Pro 15” 2016
- ⚒ Nexstand
- ⌨️ Keyboard: Anne Pro
- ◻️ Magic Trackpad 2
- 🔈 Bose Mini Soundlink II
- 🎧 Sennheiser Momentum over ear
- 📖 Kindle Paperwhite
- alfred-mdi - to find an material icon
- alfred-devdocs - search in devdocs.io
- alfred-github-workflow - quick access to Github repo
- alfred-pkgman-workflow - Package Repo Search for brew, bower, gems…
- alfred-toggl - for Toggl time tracker
- heroku-alfred-workflow - quick access to Heroku logs, console, or dashboard.
- file-action - various file actions to operate on files and folders.
- local-host - open port that you specify at local host
- colors - Convert HEX/RGB/HSL colors
- Encode/Decode Transform query strings through base64, html, url, and utf-8 encode/decode
- Buttercup - password manager
- Toggle - time tracker
I trow ideas here from a simple keyboard shortcut
I have several lists from ideas to add in my project board to movies and books to read. And shopping list.
To store some idea requiring some followup. For example for administrative document followup (workflow: to do/ doing/ wait for answer/done)
Sort of Trello UI for Github.
A simple wrapper for Google Inbox and Gmail. I use Inbox with some custom rules. No notification. Newsletter only show-up in the evening in a specific folder. Zero inbox 2 times a week.
For mailboxes with low traffic
- Notion (currently trying)
- SublimeText - for simple text edition
- zsh + powerline
- Vagrant + virtualbox
- Adobe Lightroom
- Gapplin - SVG viewer
Terminal - Cli
- jump - bookmarking system for the Bash shell
- ccat - cat with colors
exa - Replacement for ls written in rust.
- colorls - Replacement for ls with icons and colors
- licecap - Gif screencapture
- daisydiskapp - free space viewer
Rocket - Better emoji picker
- Cyberduck - ftp, sftp,…
- Amphetamine - keep Mac awake
screen shot here
- Habits Loop